VIP Party Fun at the 2nd Annual 2015 SLO Jazz Festival
We've learned from attending other music festivals and from our survey discovered ideas how to improve our VIP ticket sections in 2015, and we took your suggestions to heart! :You won't want to miss the special action and extra benefits. Including in the 2015 VIP Section will be the following special amenities:
- Special seating Front of Stage, Stage Left (by lower TERRACE) - there will be 75 - 80 seats in this special section which will allow up-close and personal viewing of artists. These are first-come, first-served, for all VIP Ticket holders only.
- Special LOUNGE SEATING in LOWER TERRACE - we had special lounge seating (provided by Butlerz Events) and will have this section again in 2015. There will also be several round tables with seating for those who wish to eat or drink while they relax and watch the music. These are first-come, first-served, for all VIP Ticket holders only.
- Special seating on the PORTICO above the beer and vending areas - for those who don't want their music too loud, or want to enjoy kicking back a bit further, we once again offer seating on the UPPER PORTICO adjacent to the Mission Church. This is through a special arrangement with the Mission de Tolosa, San Luis Obispo, and if first-come, first-served, for all VIP Ticket holders only.
- Special seating on the upper Mission VIP PAVILION - this is a new section made possible by the generous contribution of one of our partners, the Mission de Tolosa, San Luis Obispo. Father Russ "gets the vision" of jazz festival, and truly embraced the spirit of what we are working so hard to accomplish. As such, they are making this area available to the SLO Jazz Festival immediately above the steps - by the statue of Father Junipero Serra. This section will be the PREMIERE VIP SECTION this year, and will offer special food service for a brief period. We'll have a VIP Bar in this section, and more! This section holds about 100-120 seats and will be first-come, first-served VIP Ticket Holders only.
- DRINK TICKETS - VIP holders will receive a special envelope welcoming you to the SLO Jazz Festival, with wristbands. In this envelope will also be special instructions about the VIP plans, so that you'll have more information about services available to you, and will include your DRINK TICKETS. Please drink responsibly and consider a designated driver or the UBER service available at SLO Jazz Festival.
- Quality Reserve Wine Bottle Service - for the first time, in the Upper VIP Pavilion, we'll be offering the quality reserve wine in a Bottle Service in the (most likely in the Upper VIP Pavilion ONLY).
We've added a relationship with Central Coast Party Helpers to provide professional service for your beverage needs at the 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLO Jazz Festival. We'll be offering food earlier in the day from featured catering companies (note: any special food we provide in VIP will be cut off by about 12:30PM - 1:00PM, so you are encouraged to visit food booths after this time to help support those vendors who are making the effort to provide the highest quality food at the jazz festival possible).
Please Note: Ins and Outs will be allowed only through 6PM this year and security will follow this strictly to help support our broadened food choices in 2015.
Buy VIP passes and single-day tickets online now, or be a VIP all year by joining SLO Jazz Festival at the VIP Membership level or certain Donation Level. You’ll enjoy these festival perks plus gain special access to great live music all year long. For more information, visit our Membership page or Donation Page.
***** Tickets are on sale NOW at all Vallitix locations, Boo Boo Records, and 1-888-825-5484. Ticket prices will go up again May 16. Save by purchasing early!*****
(Photo of Joshua Redman by "Joshua Redman Northsea Jazz Festival" by Chris Hakkens - http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris_hakkens/3610645554/in/set-72157619401325613/. Licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Joshua_Redman_Northsea_Jazz_Festival.jpg#/media/File:Joshua_Redman_Northsea_Jazz_Festival.jpg)